We provide property maintenance services in Acton W3 for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Acton W3
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Acton W3
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Acton W3
- Water Leak Investigation in Acton W3
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Acton W3
- Tap Washers in Acton W3
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Acton W3
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Acton W3
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Acton W3
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Acton W3
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Acton W3
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Acton W3
- Re-grouting in Acton W3
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Acton W3
- Bleeding of Radiators in Acton W3
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Acton W3
- Burst Pipes in Acton W3
- Glazing and Window Putty in Acton W3
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Acton W3
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Acton W3
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Acton W3
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Acton W3
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Acton W3
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Acton W3
Property Refurbishments in Acton W3
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Acton W3
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Acton W3
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Acton W3
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Acton W3
- Water Damage Repairs in Acton W3
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Acton W3
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Acton W3
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers Acton W3:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|