We provide property maintenance services in Bayswater W2 for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Bayswater W2
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Bayswater W2
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Bayswater W2
- Water Leak Investigation in Bayswater W2
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Bayswater W2
- Tap Washers service in Bayswater W2
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Bayswater W2
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Bayswater W2
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Bayswater W2
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Bayswater W2
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Bayswater W2
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Bayswater W2
- Re-grouting in Bayswater W2
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Bayswater W2
- Bleeding of Radiators in Bayswater W2
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Bayswater W2
- Burst Pipes in Bayswater W2
- Glazing and Window Putty in Bayswater W2
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Bayswater W2
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Bayswater W2
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Bayswater W2
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Bayswater W2
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Bayswater W2
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Bayswater W2
Property Refurbishments in Bayswater W2
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Bayswater W2
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Bayswater W2
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Bayswater W2
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Bayswater W2
- Water Damage Repairs in Bayswater W2
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Bayswater W2
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Bayswater W2
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Bayswater W2:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|