We provide property maintenance services in Islington N1 London for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Islington N1 London
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Islington N1
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Islington N1
- Water Leak Investigation in Islington N1
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Islington N1
- Tap Washers in Islington N1
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Islington N1
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Islington N1
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Islington N1
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Islington N1
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Islington N1
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Islington N1
- Re-grouting in Islington N1
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Islington N1
- Bleeding of Radiators in Islington N1
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Islington N1
- Burst Pipes in Islington N1
- Glazing and Window Putty in Islington N1
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Islington N1
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Islington N1
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Islington N1
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Islington N1
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Islington N1
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Islington N1
Property Refurbishments in Islington N1 London
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Islington N1
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Islington N1
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Islington N1
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Islington N1
- Water Damage Repairs in Islington N1
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Islington N1
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Islington N1
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Islington N1 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|