We provide a Property Maintenance Services in Acton W3 London by carrying out: Plumbing and Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Office and Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Painting and Decorating Services in Acton W3 London
We provide painting, plastering, wallpapering, filling cracks, and silicone services for both commercial and residential property in London.
Plumbing Services in Acton W3 London
- Shower Repairs in Acton W3
- Toilet Repairs in Acton W3
- Saniflo Macerator Repairs in Acton W3
- Waste Disposal Rescue in Acton W3
- Unblocking toilets, sinks & urinals in Acton W3
- Resealing Baths and Shower Trays in Acton W3
- Resealing Basins and Sinks in Acton W3
- Sourcing and Curing Leaks in Acton W3
- Repairing and Replacing Grout in Acton W3
- Fitting Taps in Acton W3
- Radiator and Radiator Valve repairs in Acton W3
- Boiler & Heating Repairs in Acton W3
Electrical Services in Acton W3 London
- Repair & Replace Light Fittings in Acton W3
- Investigate and Repair Lighting Faults in Acton W3
- Domestic Electrical Installations, Testing and Inspection in Acton W3
- Repair, Replace or Install Extractor Fans in Acton W3
- Electric Shower Rescue in Acton W3
- Replacing Light bulbs & Transformers in Acton W3
- Repair or Replace Sockets and Switches in Acton W3
Hanging Stuff in Acton W3 London
- Hanging Artworks, Mirrors & Paintings in Acton W3
- Blind & Curtain Rail Fitting in Acton W3
- Bath and Shower Screen Installation in Acton W3
- LCD/LED/PLASMA TV Installation in Acton W3
Fitting and Fixing in Acton W3 London
- Draught Proofing Sash Windows in Acton W3
- Fitting Locks, Hinges and Handles in Acton W3
- Furniture Assembly in Acton W3
- Fit Stair gates & Child Proofing in Acton W3
- Fitting Shelves in Acton W3
- Shave Swollen Doors in Acton W3
- Tiling and Decorating in Acton W3
- Mouse Proofing Service in Acton W3
- Draught Proofing of External Doors in Acton W3
Kitchen Installation in Acton W3 London
We can help with kitchen appliances, kitchen trolleys, kitchen tables and everything else your kitchen needs to function properly.
We are happy to help you with smaller jobs to make your kitchen look and function better, but we are also experienced with complete kitchen upgrades.
We can fit all of your kitchen cabinets, as well as the services listed below :
- Kitchen re-modelling and kitchen renovation in Acton W3
- Cabinet Repair and Installation in Acton W3
- Repair/replace disposals in Acton W3
- Kitchen sink repairs and new Installation in Acton W3
Office and Flat Pack Furniture Assembly in Acton W3 London
Flat pack furniture was designed for easy and quick assembly; however, it often leads to confusion and arguments amongst your loved ones.
We’ll take that burden out of your hands and make sure you’ll simply enjoy the end result of flat pack furniture rather than the whole process of assembling it.
- Office furniture assembly in Acton W3
- Bedroom furniture assembly in Acton W3
- Living room furniture assembly in Acton W3
- Garden furniture assembly in Acton W3
- Patio furniture assembly in Acton W3
- Children’s furniture assembly in Acton W3
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Acton W3 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.