We provide property maintenance services in Putney SW15 London for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Putney SW15 London
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Putney SW15
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Putney SW15
- Water Leak Investigation in Putney SW15
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Putney SW15
- Tap Washers in Putney SW15
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Putney SW15
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Putney SW15
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Putney SW15
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Putney SW15
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Putney SW15
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Putney SW15
- Re-grouting in Putney SW15
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Putney SW15
- Bleeding of Radiators in Putney SW15
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Putney SW15
- Burst Pipes in Putney SW15
- Glazing and Window Putty in Putney SW15
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Putney SW15
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Putney SW15
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Putney SW15
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Putney SW15
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Putney SW15
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Putney SW15
Property Refurbishments in Putney SW15 London
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Putney SW15
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Putney SW15
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Putney SW15
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Putney SW15
- Water Damage Repairs in Putney SW15
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Putney SW15
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Putney SW15
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Putney SW15 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|