We provide property maintenance services in Soho W1 London for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Soho W1 London
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Soho W1
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Soho W1
- Water Leak Investigation in Soho W1
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Soho W1
- Tap Washers in Soho W1
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Soho W1
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Soho W1
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Soho W1
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Soho W1
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Soho W1
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Soho W1
- Re-grouting in Soho W1
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Soho W1
- Bleeding of Radiators in Soho W1
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Soho W1
- Burst Pipes in Soho W1
- Glazing and Window Putty in Soho W1
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Soho W1
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Soho W1
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Soho W1
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Soho W1
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Soho W1
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Soho W1
Property Refurbishments in Soho W1 London
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Soho W1
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Soho W1
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Soho W1
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Soho W1
- Water Damage Repairs in Soho W1
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Soho W1
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Soho W1
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Soho W1 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|