We provide property maintenance services in Southwark SE1 London for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in Southwark SE1 London
- Central Heating Power Flushing in Southwark SE1
- Damp and condensation Investigation in Southwark SE1
- Water Leak Investigation in Southwark SE1
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in Southwark SE1
- Tap Washers in Southwark SE1
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in Southwark SE1
- Replacement Toilet Seats in Southwark SE1
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in Southwark SE1
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in Southwark SE1
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in Southwark SE1
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in Southwark SE1
- Re-grouting in Southwark SE1
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in Southwark SE1
- Bleeding of Radiators in Southwark SE1
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in Southwark SE1
- Burst Pipes in Southwark SE1
- Glazing and Window Putty in Southwark SE1
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in Southwark SE1
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in Southwark SE1
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in Southwark SE1
- Paintwork Colour Matching in Southwark SE1
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in Southwark SE1
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in Southwark SE1
Property Refurbishments in Southwark SE1 London
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in Southwark SE1
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in Southwark SE1
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in Southwark SE1
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in Southwark SE1
- Water Damage Repairs in Southwark SE1
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in Southwark SE1
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in Southwark SE1
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in Southwark SE1 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|