We provide property maintenance services in West Kensington W14 London for Estate Agents, Landlords and Tenants by carrying out: Plumbing work, Electrical work, Carpentry, Painting and Decoration, Flat pack Furniture assembly, Locksmiths, reactive maintenance, refurbishments and general building works.
Reactive Maintenance in West Kensington W14 London
- Central Heating Power Flushing in West Kensington
- Damp and condensation Investigation in West Kensington
- Water Leak Investigation in West Kensington
- Shower Mixer Tap Fault Finding in West Kensington
- Tap Washers in West Kensington
- Re-silicone of Kitchen Sinks & Worktops, Shower Trays & Screens, Bath Tubs and Hand-Basins in West Kensington
- Replacement Toilet Seats in West Kensington
- Repair Toilet Cisterns in West Kensington
- Bathroom and Toilet Extractor Fan Installs in West Kensington
- Unblocking Toilets, Sinks and Outside Gulleys in West Kensington
- Unblocking of Guttering and Drain Pipes in West Kensington
- Re-grouting in West Kensington
- Ease and Adjusting of Doors in West Kensington
- Bleeding of Radiators in West Kensington
- Re-pressurizing Boilers in West Kensington
- Burst Pipes in West Kensington
- Glazing and Window Putty in West Kensington
- Emergency Locks and Securing of Break-ins in West Kensington
- Emergency Glazing and Boarding in West Kensington
- Replacement Light-Bulbs and fittings in West Kensington
- Paintwork Colour Matching in West Kensington
- Hanging of Curtains and Blinds in West Kensington
- Installation of Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Fridge Freezers in West Kensington
Property Refurbishments in West Kensington W14 London
- Indoor & Outdoor painting in West Kensington
- Fitted Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms in West Kensington
- Tiling – Floors and Walls in West Kensington
- Flooring – Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Engineer Board, Hardwood Floor and Tiles in West Kensington
- Water Damage Repairs in West Kensington
- Replacement shower units – Shower Heads, Shower Screens, Taps and Hoses in West Kensington
- End of Tenancy Clear Outs, Refurbishments and Makeovers in West Kensington
The Benefits We Offer to Our Customers in West Kensington W14 London:
Friendly. Professional. Quality-minded.
Peace of mind
Accountability is usually the elephant in the room for businesses like ours. However, you can relax knowing that we’re fully insured.
A transparent service
Our quotations and invoices are clear and straightforward with no hidden fees or costly last-minute surprises. Honesty and simplicity – it’s an approach that’s worked for us pretty well so far. We like to be 100% transparent with our rates. You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money. Our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that. Standard Rate Handyman Services (Monday – Sunday). – 1st hour £55 – Each further hour £35 – Half day (up to 4 hours) £140 – Full day (up to 8 hours) £230
High quality workmanship
In our line of work, it’s our reputation that makes (or breaks) us. That’s why we only employ qualified tradesmen with the knowledge and hands-on skills to get it right, first time.
Attention to details
Doing the job right doesn’t just refer to how good our tradesmen are. Each project is allocated a manager who coordinates every detail to make absolutely sure things stay on track.
Quick response times
Like you, we prefer it when a job is handled quickly and with no fuss. We will book in a site visit on the same day as the request and quotations can be completed within 24 hours.
Everyone has different requirements, which is why we’ve developed flexible discount packages that are ideal for both single and multiple property owners, including landlords and retail businesses.
We like to be 100% transparent with our rates.
You can see what we charge for handyman services below. We also provide free quotes for any job. In order to give you flexibility and value for money, our minimum handyman booking is just 1(one) hour and we charge by the 1 (one) hour after that.
Standard Rate Handyman Services
(Monday – Sunday)
|Each further hour||£35|
|Half day (up to 4 hours)||£140|
|Full day (up to 8 hours)||£230|